The Blogictionary

Someone I know is working on a column on words bloggers use (besides right-wing and left-wing). He asks:

I’m looking for terms of art from the blogging world. How do bloggers refer to themselves, to the mainstream media, newspaper reporters etc.? I want to know the jargon of blogging. Just as newspapers have their own lingo, and TV networks have theirs, what’s the lingo of the blogosphere, the blargon?

Please leave any suggested words, with definitions, in the comments. Thanks.