Here are events promoting Public Parts. I’ll mark those that are public. To those near you that are public, I hope you can come. Some will be streamed; I’ll let you know so you can watch them. By the way, I make no money off the gate on these events. When they sell books, that helps me, of course.
* Thursday, 9/29: Tumblr HQ, NY, 1p. Private.
* Friday, 9/30: Google NY, 1p. Private.
* Monday, 10/3, 8p, 92nd Street Y discussion with Eli Pariser and Brooke Gladstone. PUBLIC: Buy tickets here (even if Pariser gets the picture and I don’t!).
* Tuesday, 10/11: 3p PT, Facebook live event — streamed — from FB HQ in Palo Alto.
* Tuesday, 10/11, 6p, World Affairs Council of Northern California, 312 Sutter St., SF. Public; buy tickets here (when it’s up).
* Wednesday 10/12, 8a, Churchill Club breakfast, San Jose. Public (get details here, when they add it to their site).
* Wednesday 10/12, 1p, Berkeley Startup Cluster/ INFUSION event, Freight and Salvage Coffeehouse, 2020 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94704
* Wednesday, 10/12, KGO-TV 7 Live
* Wednesday 10/12, 530p, Twitter HQ talk. Private.
* Thursday, 10/13, 10-11a, Ronn Owens Show, KGO Radio.
* Thursday, 10/13, 1p, Microsoft Silicon Valley headquarters talk.
* Thursday, 10/13, 3p, Google HQ talk.
* Tuesday, 10/18, 830a, Gotham Media Digital Breakfast, 488 Madison Av, 10th Floor.
* Monday, 10/24, 945a ET: Social Media Leadership Forum, London, via Skype. Private.
* Thursday, 11/3, 730p, Harvard Club of NY, 35 W. 44th St. Priviate.
* Tuesday, 12/6, Berkman Center luncheon series, Harvard Law School, 23 Everett St., Cambridge, MA – Public.
* Wednesday, 12/14, 8a, Carnegie Council, 170 E. 64th St., NY. Private.
* Wednesday, 12/10, Adenauer Stiftung, Berlin. Details TK