I don’t buy the theory being floated now that the anthrax attack is domestic (just because the FBI hasn’t managed to find the link yet):  The aerosolizing of the anthrax is the work of weapons engineers, not just any old PhD. That means Iraq.  It’s now confirmed that Atta met with Iraqi agents and, reports say, got Anthrax. See all the Baghdad connections here.  The M.O. of the terrorists is to keep silent and not take credit to spook us; the M.O. of unabombers is to write long, looney treatises to get attention. I’m starting to wonder whether this domestic theory is being floated to draw attention away from likely culprit Iraq so there is not a public outcry to attack Baghdad and fight this war on a second front.
– Terror fashion: A safety coat with camera, sensors, geiger counter (in German).
– Focus reports some want to turn the Hollywood sign red-white-and-blue; others fear this would make Hollywood a terrorist target.
– Life has changed profoundly in New York and Washington. Has it in the heartland?
– Bin Laden’s web guru. Or should I saw web iman?
– Blair: Get Osama before he nukes us.
– Newsrack/Standard: French better allies than Germans.